About Holistic Pathways Massage
Holistic Pathways Massage strives to provide you with the comfort your body needs to release the stress in every day life.
Our massage modalities include Deep Tissue massage, Swedish massage, Sports massage, Craniosacral therapy, Reiki and more.
Licensed Massage Therapist and Energy Worker
I decided to become a Massage Therapist after the unfortunate passing of my beloved Grand Mother (Mamá Chúy) who passed due to a stroke. In a way she keeps pushing me to become the healer I was always meant to be. To be able to help others heal through touch is my passion and knowing that I am making the world become a better place by re-leaving stress one person at a time is extremely rewarding.
It is through touch that we come to this world. With loving and nurturing hands is how we embark in this journey called life. I bring to you healing through touch, relieving stress and revitalizing your energy helping your mind, body and spirit come back to homeostasis.
“Sweet Anna had the best massage hands! I was in excruciating pain and left with nearly no pain and de stressed. I will definitely be back! I parked on the side street which was very convenient.”
Chy L. | Canaryville, Chicago, IL
“Ana is wonderful! She is sweet, responsive to requests, and really strong. And she often has great deals! I highly recommend her!”
Alexandra D. | Chicago, IL
“Ana is amazing! Came in so much pain. Shed a few tears to release mental & physical stress during the massage. Pains just melted away. Immediately rebooked more 90 minute appointments. Convenient southside location & online booking option. Comfortable & relaxing room.”
Egle M. | Chicago, IL
“I was in so much pain before my massage. I left feeling like a new woman. Ana knows her Craft well! Service was easy to book either online or over the phone. The office is clean and inviting.”
Rosario W. | Chicago, IL
Policies and Procedures
- If you are using a Amazon Local / Yelp Voucher: All clients holding a discounted price voucher are also held to the policies stated in this section. Failure to do so will result in possible cancellation of your appointment. Furthermore, if you cancel your scheduled appointment with less than 24 hours, your certificate will be voided and marked as redeemed. If you no show for your appointment your voucher will be marked as redeemed and will no longer will be valid.
- All offers, discounts, special pricing and any other offers can not be combined. All prices are subject to change with little or no notice.
- I am a time of service provider; payment is due at your scheduled appointment. At this time I am not billing insurance, but am happy to print a bill for you to submit to your insurance company.
- All cancellations must be made no less than 24 hours prior to your appointment time. For late cancellations and no-shows, the client will be charged the full amount.
- Reminder calls cannot be guaranteed prior to the appointment. Once the appointment is made, it is the patient’s responsibility to keep the appointment.
- I ask that all first time clients fill out paperwork. Your First Visit Intake Form.
- A late arrival will determine the length of your treatment time. Your treatment will end as scheduled, so that I may serve our next guest on time.
- Please communicate regarding pressure, technique etc. as I truly value your feedback.
- I honor Visa, Master card, Discover, American Express & Cash as a form of payment.
- It is recommended that you reserve your next Massage prior to leaving. Keep in mind that I get booked up on evenings & weekends. For your convenience standing Massage sessions are also available. Discount for Monthly appointments ($60~60min | $75~75min | $90~90min).
We are located inside of Juarez Chiropractic
4614 S Western Avenue | Chicago, IL 60609
Hours: By Appointment Only